“A great location for a small group to stay & conduct business meetings. The staff were very accommodating in regards to our requirements for our National Board meeting. We were very pleased and highly recommend the Inn for small groups.”
Canadian Association for Photographic Art (CAPA)
Looking for a well-designed room to hold your next meeting, training or professional gathering? We invite you to host your next event ideally located across from the University of Saskatchewan and close to downtown.
Smaller groups looking for a more intimate setting will be well served in our meeting room. Our meeting space can comfortably hold 16-18 people. With a minimum of 7 guest rooms, receive complimentary use of our meeting room.
- Movable boardroom table allows your group to reconfigure the space to suit your group’s needs
- Wall space to accommodate multiple flipchart stickies for your planning meetings
- Free wifi, coffee and 52 inch screen
- A lunch room equipped with a coffee machine, fridge, microwave, toaster, kitchen table, oven
- Catering and Snack Platters available
- Free Parking
Catering from PickNic’s
If you need catering for your event, we recommend Pick Nic’s. Check out their menus and pricing on their website at https://saskatooncatering.ca